Yesterday was Hug Holiday Day! I missed participating in such a good holiday. Bummer… So, I am going to make today Hug Holiday Day! Do it with me? We are supposed to go out and give hugs to everyone that needs one, especially those at senior citizen homes and hospitals. I’m gonna cruise by later to complete my good deed of the day. I try to do a random act of kindness everyday, even if it is just letting a car get in front of me on the highway. Do you?

If I don’t get to physically do a good deed everyday, I send my friends, that I know aren’t having the best day or don’t feel well, a heart from HeartYou. They have the best hearts and I know that the hearts bring smiles to my friend’s faces because they are so fetch! But more importantly, my friends know that I am thinking about them. Send a heart to your friends today and let me know if they love it!