I was researching bizarre June holidays and guess what today is? National Sunglasses Day! I will have to say, I was expecting to see something more ridiculous, however, I AM PSYCHED. It is a Monday morning after an eventful weekend and I’m allowed to wear sunglasses all day and not be judged. Winning! Could life get any better than this? Well, maybe… if George Clooney were here or if I were mistaken for a celebrity… Hey, a girl can dream!
I have found myself daydreaming a lot lately and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I don’t sleep enough? Yeahhhh… I think I’m going to have to blame the birds that chirp right outside my closed window at the crack of dawn!!! Although birds can’t tell time so they don’t know how early it really is… or can they? Maybe I can’t blame them? Ok, back to daydreaming. That tangent was similar to a daydream. Anyway, before I get off topic again, I have to finish my first thought. Does daydreaming have anything to do with not getting enough sleep? Do you know the answer? If so, let me know and you can save me from doing the research myself. I would like that :)